The Weiss Tech House is located on the east side of the University of Pennsylvania campus, Room 266, Levine Hall. For more detailed instructions for finding us, see below.
The Weiss Tech House is located in Levine Hall.
Get directions via Google Maps or follow these directions:
- Get to I-76 West. Take Exit 346A, South Street.
- Make Left on 33rd street. Get in left lane.
- Make left onto Walnut Street.
The Weiss Tech House is located on Walnut Street between 33rd and 34th Streets. Nearby parking includes:
- Street parking on Walnut Street for $1.00 per hour with various time restrictions. Parking is free where specified on Sundays.
- A parking lot at 34th and Chestnut Streets.
- A parking lot at 31st and Chestnut Streets Street parking on Walnut Street, $1.00 per hour, in quarters, with various time limitations.
Entering the Weiss Tech House
You may enter the Weiss Tech House in several ways.
- From Walnut Street: Enter the GRW building (It says “School of Engineering and Applied Science” on the exterior). Take the first door on your right and go up the spiral staircase.
- From 34th Street: Walk past the Music Building toward the “Melvin and Claire Levine Hall”. Enter with your Penn Card, turn left and take the elevator to the second floor. Walk straight ahead off the elevator.
- From Other Engineering Buildings: As you may know, all buildings in the engineering quad are connected. From any of these buildings, simply follow the loop to Levine Hall and make your way to the second floor.